Established in 2012, Triangle Research Labs is fast-growing provider of hepatocytes and other products supporting in vitro evaluation of metabolism, drug-drug interactions, drug transporter activity, toxicity of drug candidates and other applications.
TRL offers primary hepatocytes, hepatic non-parenchymal cells, NoSpin HepaRG™, and Quasi Vivo® modular cell culture systems. In 2016, Lonza Bioscience acquired TRL.
- Leading a New Standard for primary hepatocyte quality and performance
- Experts in fresh and cryopreserved, human and animal, hepatocyte isolation and characterization
- Committed customer service and technical support for TRL products.
- Custom cell isolation services available
- IACUC accredited animal facilities
- Unrivaled human tissue supply through diverse organ procurement relationships